Step 4: Transfer funds from Funding Account to Trading Account
- Ensure your Funding Account has enough funds. (If you need to transfer assets from a foreign chain to the Polkadex blockchain, consult the THEA guide in the following section)
- To move funds to your Trading Account, navigate to the 'Balances' page on Orderbook. You can do this by:
- Either selecting the 'Add Funds' option next to your Trading Account on the 'Wallets' page
- Or by clicking the 'Balances' tab on the left panel.
- In the 'Balances' page, click the 'Transfer' button on the asset you wish to move from your Funding Account to your Trading Account
- A dedicated 'Transfer' interface will appear. Here, select your desired asset from the drop-down menu, input the amount to be moved, and confirm by clicking 'Transfer'.
- Sign the pop-up message from the extension wallet to authorize the transaction.
- Upon successful completion of the transfer, the transaction details will appear in the 'History' section at the bottom of the page.
- With funds now in your Trading Account, you're all set to begin trading.