Step 3 Create a Trading Account on Orderbook
- Create a Trading Account linked to a Funding Account specifically for trading purposes.
- Scroll up to the 'Trading Accounts' section of the ‘Wallets’ page and click on '+ New Account'.
- A window will appear on the right side of the page. Select 'Create new trading account'.
- From the options available, choose the Funding Account you just connected to the Orderbook in Step 2.
- You can either enter a custom name for your Trading Account or click on 'Random' to generate a name automatically.
- You also have the option to set up a 5-digit Trading Account password for enhanced security.
- Click on 'Create Account'. This action will register your Funding Account with the Orderbook and generate a Trading Account linked to it.